Monday, August 13, 2007

Priorities straight


I recently made a new friend, Spencer Anderson The Cat the Mini Man in a Fur Coat Jump Suit.

He has invited me to his house to hang out three times this last week and I made a surprise visit as well. We have a ton of fun just talking and catching up.

I thought that it would be fun to play some games but he was way more interested in just being a love bug, which was absolutely fine by me. I have never met an animal that was so cognizant of their hands paws. On day one, after helping him with the daily chores we were sitting on the office floor together. I received a text message and had to stand up in order to get my cell phone out of my pocket, so I stood up and flipped my phone open. Spencer sat up, then stood on his hind legs and rested his front paws on my right pant leg. He asked, “Hey? What are you doing? I invite you over to play and you are tending to business matters? Listen friend, business closed once the wheel was turned and locked into place on my litter genie. It’s all about play time now, come on…” he then slowly slid his paws down from my belt loop (claws retracted so no scratching was done) then when his left paw reached my pocket, he extended ONE CLAW to gently pull me back down to the floor! My eyes went WIDE and my mouth dropped open, I couldn’t believe what he had just done.

No comments: